This is our world now
the world of the electron and the switch
the beauty of the baud
-- The Mentor, The Hacker Manifesto (1986)
I've been interested in computers ever since my dad dusted off his aging TRS-80 and plugged it into our 50kg, constantly humming, National TV... and I've been stuck here in Narnia ever since.
These days, most of my time is spent tinkering with, and reading about things I find interesting:
- Rust - it's going to eat the world
- Linux - Debian in the streets, Arch in the sheets
- Synthesizers - aciiiiiiid
My personal itches that I've scratched can be found on GitHub.
My résumé can be found here but here's the tl;dr:
- Backend development - from glue to creating large online services
- Test automation - consider me an advocate if there's a budget
- Automation in general - stop doing repetitive things manually!
- Distributed Systems - lots of whiteboards were harmed in the process
- Reverse Engineering - armed with lots of coffee, nothing is safe
If you have a project and need some extra hands, have questions on things I've worked on (i.e you need support, or have found a bug), want someone to bounce off an idea with, or just want to say hi, send me an email - I'm happy to talk.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- mDMEY7UlnRYJKwYBBAHaRw8BAQdAr0U4TDxWE1Q25ZtNLfRaryrxZGQK9f+usgLk XASlyGS0HEFsZmllIEpvaG4gPGFsZmllQGFsZmllLnd0Zj6IkwQTFgoAOxYhBGpq t0zGqYTGdKV7WWfvWreHIkP0BQJjtSWdAhsDBQsJCAcCAiICBhUKCQgLAgQWAgMB Ah4HAheAAAoJEGfvWreHIkP0rroA/RGUQaKc3aVKkUx3QLIgFZdm7hZVxqW1ZT+h iYkw8QCCAQDpJD9cvZeyKLguCNlNsRxqC+J/431nM9nTly5eOc5lB7g4BGO1JZ0S CisGAQQBl1UBBQEBB0BwRDjRM+zmHPzqX6q8HJHeUhsXMu2umCBKE2f3OIqKIgMB CAeIeAQYFgoAIBYhBGpqt0zGqYTGdKV7WWfvWreHIkP0BQJjtSWdAhsMAAoJEGfv WreHIkP0NbwBAP+z4u2gU1NlZHsx3g6XnwdekmjAWPdYGfg+apNu4jkDAP9fR8pz oqnRAZbk2gcX66KtxfEEndQUWy1gLz4UhgfbAw== =ml6g -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----